그리스도의 레지오 수도회

Legionaries of Christ

그리스도의 열정적인 사도가 될 제자들을 교육하고 양성하여,온 세상에 그리스도의 나라를 선포하고 설립하고자 합니다.

서브비주얼

한국소식

제시 [6월 묵상글] 예수 성심 성월 22-06-13

요셉 파올린 신부

(Fr. Joseph Poulin)

우리는 지금 교회의 전례에 특별한 달인 6월을 지내고 있습니다. 6월에는 특별한 축일이 많습니다성령강림 대축일삼위일체 대축일성체 성혈 대축일마지막으로 예수 성심 대축일 다음날에는  없이 깨끗하신 성모 성심 기념일이 이어집니다. 6월은 이렇게 그리스도인들에게 매우  의미가 있는 중요한 날들로 채워져 있으며  날들은 우리를 향한 하느님의 사랑과   사랑에 대해 우리가 어떻게 응답해야 하는지를 상기시켜 줍니다.

저희 수도회와 레늄 크리스티 운동에 있어 예수 성심 대축일은 가장 특별한 축일 중에 하나입니다. 그것은 저희 사도직 운동이  인류를 향한 예수 성심의 사랑으로부터 시작되었기 때문입니다저희의 모든 활동은 예수 성심께 봉헌됩니다.

성심을 생각할  떠오르는 이미지는 아마도 예수님께서 당신의 심장을 가리키고 있는 상본일 것입니다우리는 일반적으로 심장을 전신으로 생명을 뿜어주는(펌프질하는장기라고 알고 있습니다예수 성심은 우리가 그리스도인으로 교회에서 하는 모든 일에 생명력을 불어넣어 줍니다그분의 심장은 우리를 향한 그분의 크신(위대한사랑을 상징합니다우리도 종종 심장을 우리가 사랑하는 사람에 대한  사랑의 표시로 사용합니다발렌타인 데이 같은 날에 그렇게 하죠마찬가지로 예수 성심 대축일도 우리를 향한 예수님의 사랑을 묵상하는 날인 것입니다.

예수 성심 성월은 우리를 향한 예수님의 사랑을 묵상함에 있어 우리의 예수님에 대한 사랑은 어떠한지 자문해 보기에 좋은 때입니다예수님의 나를 향한 사랑에 나는 어떻게 응답했는가어떻게 하면 그분을 향한 우리의 사랑을 보여드릴  있는지 묵상합시다저는 기도생활의 강화와 서로를 대하는 태도로써 표현하기를 권하고 싶습니다모든 것을 하느님과 이웃에 대한 사랑에서 하도록 힘쓰십시오왜냐하면 서로 간의 사랑을 통하여 우리의 예수님에 대한 사랑이 나타나기 때문입니다.

예수 성심께서 여러분의 가족을 인도하고 축복해 주시기를 빕니다!

Sacred Heart of Jesus

We are now in June which is a special month for all of us in the church. This month is one where we have many special Church feast days namely Pentecost, Feast of the Holy Trinity, Corpus Christi, which is the feast of the Holy Eucharist, and finally the Sacred Heart of Jesus followed by the Immaculate Heart of Mary on the next day. June is filled with these significant days that mean so much for us Christians and they are days which remind us of God’s love for us and how we ought to respond to that love.

For our Congregation and movement Regnum Christi, the feast of the Sacred Heart of Jesus is among one of the most special days for us. Our work is born in the Love of the Sacred Heart for all of humanity. All of our work is dedicated to the Sacred Heart of Jesus.

When we try to imagine the Sacred Heart the image that comes to our mind is probably the one of Jesus with pointing at his heart. Normally when we imagine a heart, we think of the organ that pumps life through the whole body. The Sacred Heart of Jesus is what gives life to all we do as Christians in the Church. His Heart is the symbol of this great love he has for us. We often use the sign of the heart as the sign of our love to the one who we love. We often do it on days such as Valentine’s Day. So too, the Sacred Heart feast day is one where we contemplate Jesus’ love for all of us.

Upon reflecting on Jesus’ love for us on the Sacred Heart month, it is a good time to question ourselves on how my love for Jesus is. How do I respond to this love he has for me? Let us reflect on how we can show our love for him. I would recommend maybe by strengthening our prayer life and in our dealings with one another. Try to do everything out of love for God and our neighbor because we show that we love Jesus by our love to one another.

May the Sacred Heart of Jesus guide and bless your families in this month. God bless!